Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk[_3_] Tim Daneliuk[_3_] is offline

Default Building Square Walls On New Construction Sill Plates

On 03/17/2018 02:32 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
You make it sound like uneven pours are a common problem in this guy's
world, so how is that he is just getting around to asking you to figure
out how to do his job?

1) Is is common.

2) He has solutions, but wants a faster one.

I find it interesting that the hive mind here largely wants to
talk about the foundation issues instead of addressing the
more general question: Is there a reasonable way to rapidly
determine the length of a chop saw cut *while standing at
the saw* ... this is an interesting question whether or not
this particular use case makes sense to you city/comfortable
farm dwellers Trust me, if you are building in the middle
of Hell's Elbow, MT, you do what you have to.