Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.usage.english
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default What is happening with these electrics?

On 16/03/2018 20:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Duncanson [BrE] wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 19:27:00 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 19:19:54 -0000, Peter Duncanson [BrE]
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:09:56 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 11:48:47 -0000, Fredxx
wrote:

On 16/03/2018 11:21, Rednadnerb wrote:
On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:54:50 PM UTC, Fredxx wrote:
On 15/03/2018 12:14, Rednadnerb wrote:
Maybe Mr Wilkinson has a bad history but you are the one who I
wish would stop posting.

I wish you would quote the text you're replying to.

PHucker is in my killfile so all I see is your meaningless text.

Oops, sorry I think I did it again.

My apologies for being curt.

Usenet has few conventions but some (I'm one of the guilty
parties) get a little shirty if they're not followed.

I wonder why people say "shirty". It's nothing to do with shirts.

It might have something to do with shirts.

The OED entry for "shirty" point to this use of "shirt":

"to get (a person's) shirt out", to cause him to lose his
temper. "to keep one's shirt on": to remain calm (orig. U.S.).

Perhaps, only perhaps, that might refer to a person removing his
shirt to fight.

How does removing your shirt make it easier to fight? Or is it to
intimidate your enemy with your muscles?

I'll leave that to a fighter to answer.

It really is best not to feed the phuckerprick - troll.

Then why do I often see your reply to his posts, seemingly wetting your
pants whilst lamely trying to wind him up.

Have you nothing better to do yourself, or do you feel you should have a
monopoly of abusing PHucker?