Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Pipe clips

I remember some clips that were kind of three part. one for each side, then
one that pushed over the pipe and located in little lugs either side of the
pipe but no idea where they were obtained.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"GB" wrote in message
news
Nearly all pipe clips require the pipe to be positioned, the clip
positions marked, then the pipe removed, the clips screwed in, etc Like
these
https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p72747

You can get nail in clips that have the nails offset, so that they can be
nailed with the pipe in place. Like
https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p19689

Why not the same design for screw in clips? I know you can get saddle
clips, but that's two holes and plugs, etc.