Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What is happening with these electrics?

In article ,
Rednadnerb wrote:
It's mice.

That a guess?

By a process of elimination I have narrowed the problem down to two
lengths of cable, both run under the hall floor.

Have you disconnected both sockets at either end of the suspect wiring so
it is totally isolated, then done tests on it?

Thank you all. I now just have to decide whether the occasional RCD trip
is worth taking up the floor boards for.

All to easy to think you've found the fault when you can't actually see it.

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.