Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default Bunnings (again)

tim... wrote:

They all have a broken model IMHO

Inherently: They have actual shops.

I went into our local one yesterday on a whim for the second time (about
8 million staff working) as they stock air tool bits and I fancied an amble.

Now, I rarely go into shops these days and I actually felt so
overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff they did have that it occurred
to me that browsing web sites and catalogues suits me far better for
planning and buying for projects that the loss of the "go and poke and
prod" isn't much of a problem.

I did buy a 1/4" PCL male fitting for under £2 so it wasn't all bad.

--
Scott