Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Even remoaners are not completely stupid...

In article ,
Nightjar wrote:
Wouldn't be brexit then, would it.

It might not be your personal vision of Brexit, but we will have left
the EU, which was the only question on the referendum. Whatever
Brexiteers may think they voted for, there was no question in the
referendum about freedom of movement, or our membership of the single
market, the customs union, Euratom, Europol (insert a large collection
of acronyms here) or our cooperation with Europe in the fight against
terrorism. All of those (and even whether we would leave at all) are
decisions that are up to the government in power.

Not really a surprise given so many of the rabid Brexiteers on here can't
agree on what they want. Most *seem* to want tariff free trade with the
EU, but haven't clue on how this might be achieved.

--
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.