Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
dvus dvus is offline

Default Two Free Speech Activists Released After 72 Hour Detention ByBritish Authorities for "Incorrect Thoughts".

On 3/13/2018 6:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:48:57 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/12/2018 08:30 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:13:14 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/12/2018 05:06 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:29:26 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Two Free Speech Activists Released After 72 Hour Detention By British
Authorities for "Incorrect Thoughts".

Aw! diddums. Is de little snowflake all upset.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alt-media...164954668.html

If Britain feels threatened by Lauren and Brittany, you are so ****ed.

I could say the same about you and Muslims.

You probably have more to worry about from Moslems than the US.

Yeah, 9/11 was an inside job.

Do you think they're going to go all romper stomper on you?

I never gave it much thought. I'm not sure what going all romper stomper
is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romper_Stomper

The hairless boys with the Doc Martens. Or Solovairs these days since
the good doctor moved to China.

Doc Martens are overrated.

https://www.bramwell-int.co.uk/product/bhutan-mfs/

I don't think they were coming here on holiday. Why should our
taxpayers fund dealing with the consequences of their shenanigans. Do
they pay UK taxes? Nope, then let them cause trouble in their own
countries. Personally, I don't want to pay a cent to support their
freedom of speech.

I suppose you want to suppress the EDL and BNP too?

Why? I have no issue with British citizens expressing their political
opinions providing they act within our law.

I doubt a couple of
Barbies could rock the boat much, or at least Pettibone. As far as
Southern, everything is always about Lauren.

I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Then maybe you ought to stop writing about American affairs.

--
dvus