Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Two Free Speech Activists Released After 72 Hour Detention By British Authorities for "Incorrect Thoughts".

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:48:57 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/12/2018 08:30 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:13:14 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/12/2018 05:06 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:29:26 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Two Free Speech Activists Released After 72 Hour Detention By British
Authorities for "Incorrect Thoughts".

Aw! diddums. Is de little snowflake all upset.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alt-media...164954668.html

If Britain feels threatened by Lauren and Brittany, you are so ****ed.

I could say the same about you and Muslims.

You probably have more to worry about from Moslems than the US.

Yeah, 9/11 was an inside job.

Do you think they're going to go all romper stomper on you?

I never gave it much thought. I'm not sure what going all romper stomper
is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romper_Stomper

The hairless boys with the Doc Martens. Or Solovairs these days since
the good doctor moved to China.

Doc Martens are overrated.

https://www.bramwell-int.co.uk/product/bhutan-mfs/

I don't think they were coming here on holiday. Why should our
taxpayers fund dealing with the consequences of their shenanigans. Do
they pay UK taxes? Nope, then let them cause trouble in their own
countries. Personally, I don't want to pay a cent to support their
freedom of speech.

I suppose you want to suppress the EDL and BNP too?

Why? I have no issue with British citizens expressing their political
opinions providing they act within our law.

I doubt a couple of
Barbies could rock the boat much, or at least Pettibone. As far as
Southern, everything is always about Lauren.

I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Then maybe you ought to stop writing about American affairs.

--
dvus
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Be glad to. Just stop the cross posting to acf.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 03/13/2018 04:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Understandable. Do you mean trolls like Bod?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 13/03/2018 16:40, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2018 04:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Understandable. Do you mean trolls like Bod?

Why is that? Is it because I'm reporting the truthabout Trump?

--
Bod

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:40:01 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 03/13/2018 04:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Understandable. Do you mean trolls like Bod?

I didn't realise Bod was a particular kind of troll. What kind of troll
are you?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 3/13/2018 at 9:52:26 AM, Bod wrote:

On 13/03/2018 16:40, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2018 04:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Understandable. Do you mean trolls like Bod?

Why is that? Is it because I'm reporting the truthabout Trump?

Bowman calls you a troll because you post things he doesn't like.
Simple.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 03/13/2018 10:52 AM, Bod wrote:
On 13/03/2018 16:40, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2018 04:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding foreigner
trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Understandable. Do you mean trolls like Bod?

Why is that? Is it because I'm reporting the truthabout Trump?

You're a bleeding foreigner trying to stir **** up in the US.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2018 at 11:57:58 AM, rbowman wrote:

On 03/13/2018 10:52 AM, Bod wrote:
On 13/03/2018 16:40, rbowman wrote:
On 03/13/2018 04:21 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
I don't give a **** about either of them or any bleeding
foreigner trying to stir things up in my country. Period.

Understandable. Do you mean trolls like Bod?

Why is that? Is it because I'm reporting the truthabout Trump?

You're a bleeding foreigner trying to stir **** up in the US.

Like I wrote previously, Bowman calls Bod a troll because he posts
things Bowman doesn't like.

Tough ****.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

I see no acf in the newsgroups lines.

--