Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Name this knob

On Friday, 9 March 2018 12:44:34 UTC, wrote:
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:12:52 AM UTC-5, tabby wrote:

We (UK) have the Magna Carta. While its provisions are few, one of them is more than a little important.

The Magna Carta was written between the lesser and the greater nobles - and

correct

had very damned little to do with the serfs. Keep that in mind.

wrong wrong wrong.

XXIX. NO Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor condemn him, but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.[228]

For what it's worth, the United States has the longest-lived continuous government in the world - for the moment. And, please do not give me crap about England. The British government of today is nothing like it was under George III.

I don't plan to, I was just correcting your major error. XXIX is absolutely key.

NT