Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Name this knob

In article ,
says...

On Friday, 9 March 2018 02:40:52 UTC, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

62. Israel is one of only three democracies in the world without a
codified constitution. The others are Britain and New Zealand.

We (UK) have the Magna Carta. While its provisions are few, one of them is more than a little important.

NT

I was looking at a presentation on and of Magna Carta in Salisbury on
Wednesday. (Unconnected with the fuss about the poisoning of a russian
spy, his daughter and a policeman in that city last weekend.)

IIRC less than 10% of its provisions are still encoded in current law
according to the modern translation.

Does the US really benefit from having a constitution? E.g. on the
subjects of free speech and gun law?

Mike.