Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Name this knob

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 00:20:56 -0000, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:

(...)
That means that you got all the arrogance we got plus about 14 % more.

Just because we run everything, manage everything, own everything, and
control everything, doesn't mean we have to arrogant about it. Being
arrogant in public is a quick ticket to an immediate downfall,
something Jews are well aware of. We may be the smartest, best, most
powerful, and most knowledgeable, but it would stupid to mention it in
public. It tends to attract attention, something we really don't need
or want.

I agree, probably because I wrote that. You really should spend some
time learning how to properly format a Usenet posting, so that my
rants are properly attributed to their rightful author.

On April 19, Israel celebrates 70 years of independence. Every year
for at least the last 15 years, a document approximately titled "Facts
about Israel" is recirculated. Plenty of variations to choose from
online, all of them somewhat different:
https://www.google.com/search?q=facts+about+israel
Besides the usual boasting about firsts, Nobel prizes, and innovation,
there are some interesting items of trivia:

https://jewishnewhaven.org/press-releases/70-surprising-facts-about-israel
70) Many Jerusalem apartment leases include the strange stipulation
that if and when the Messiah comes, the lease is void and the tenants
must move out.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Israel-a-normal-country/answer/Aishwarya-300?share=fae3ec62&srid=76iC
1) There are over 100 sushi restaurants in Tel Aviv...

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/65-facts-you-didn-t-know-about-israel-1.43742
25. Microsoft has more employees in israel than it does per capita
anywhere in the world.

62. Israel is one of only three democracies in the world without a
codified constitution. The others are Britain and New Zealand.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D