Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jfeng@my-deja.com is offline

Default Name this knob

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 8:21:40 AM UTC-8, wrote:
As to KM vs. Miles - sheesh! I have driven in 8 countries on three continents.
Only one uses MPH. One is courteous enough to put up the signs in both in many
locations (Saudi), and one does so on main highways (Both of them - Bahrain).
It is _REALLY_ hard to remember that 62.5 MPH = 100 KPH, and that 75 MPH = 120
KPH. And so on and so forth.

About a decade ago, I was told that in Ireland the road distances are posted in km whilst the speed limits are given in mph. When I asked a few years ago, I was assured that this was still true. However, from my point of view, this is just hearsay since I have not actually witnessed it.