Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Wisnia[_9_] Jeff Wisnia[_9_] is offline

Default Name this knob

wrote:

As to KM vs. Miles - sheesh! I have driven in 8 countries on three continents. Only one uses MPH. One is courteous enough to put up the signs in both in many locations (Saudi), and one does so on main highways (Both of them - Bahrain). It is _REALLY_ hard to remember that 62.5 MPH = 100 KPH, and that 75 MPH = 120 KPH. And so on and so forth.

Every car I can remember being in here in the US of A for quite a number
of years has had a speedometer with MPH and KPH calibrations on it.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)