Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default AliExpress experience?

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 14:37:13 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 08:55:36 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
Over two feet north and west of us, but I'm close enough to the coast
(6 miles to Raritan Bay) that we got only about ten inches here. There
are lots of power lines down but, again, not here.

And the snow blower started on the first pull, so I'm a happy camper.
d8-)

It was in the 50's a week ago. Cold, snow again but just an inch or two
the past few days. We'll keep passing it along to your way ;-)

This article just ran in the paper. Kind of interesting when you have a
minute or two:

"Epic salvage effort saved 230 new Chryslers from U.P. shipwreck" (Nov
1926)

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/...ort_saved.html

Don't think it would be handled quite the same way nowadays...

That's quite a story. I used to hunt snowshoe rabbits near Copper
Harbor -- in January -- and I can imagine what that was like. Frozen
Hell is what is was like. g

--
Ed Huntress