Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Miter saw dust collection?

On 3/8/2018 10:48 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:27:53 AM UTC-6, sawdustmaker wrote:
Ok -- While we're on the subject. How do I actually collect dust from my
SCMS? Why bother with a bag -- there's more dust around my saw than there
is in the bag. I've looked and there doesn't seem to be a good way to
collect dust other than enclose the entire back in a box with a hole for
the dust collector hose. Is there another way?

Does anyone have a working US source for this? The Amazon link is dead and most posts I have read on other woodworking sites are years old.

I contacted them, at the link in the UK.

Their response to the question, is the DustCutter MS sold in the united
States?

Not to our knowledge, we have been waiting for stock a long time.

you could enquire directly to Milescraft?