Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight Stepping up Their Game?

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 6:18:38 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 3/6/2018 5:09 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 12:25:44 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 3/6/2018 9:14 AM, Jack wrote:

....snip...

My opinion is both tools are overkill for me and no one on earth _needs_
to spend $700 on a shop vac, and festools target market seems to be the
dude rancher.

....snip...

How much do I use my tools? I have posted countless links to projects
that I have built in the past 20 years of participating on this news
group. 90% of those projects were for customers.

Hey dude, where's your ranch? ;-)

Eggsactly!

On another note, I noticed that Festool has, well on April 2, will be
coming out with a Granet NET sanding disk with intermediate pad.

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...=sysnotes_mar2

Ya know, you could do us (me!) a big favor and try a pack of the Diablo
SandNet discs.

You've tried sand nets that you didn't like and you have found sanding disks
that you do like, so you would be the perfect tester for the Diablo product.

I don't have enough experience to do a good comparison and might not even be
able to put the choices through their paces correctly.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Diablo-5...H10I/301439869

Let us know how you like them. ;-)