Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vinyl siding blown off by wind

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:14:07 AM UTC-6, BridgeTroll85 wrote:
replying to Chuck B., BridgeTroll85 wrote:
I think you're mistaken. Builders Grade .042 will blow off in 60 to 70mph
winds. I say this because, one I watched it happen 3 days ago all throughout
Northren Virginia and two because I have built a career in insurance
restoration. You sir have provided no evidence, you just blame the contractor.
Because you don't know who else to blame. Well I assure you the insurance
knows who to blame. It's called an act of God clause. The installation was
more than likely fine. So don't blame the installation. That's called being a
uninformed asshole.
--

You're too late. 12 years ago, Chuck B was blown away in a storm but the siding stayed on his home. The few bits of Chuck's body that were found were used to fertilize the flower beds around his home. It was a tragic loss for his family and friends. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster