Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shockproof? Really?

Bob La Londe on Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:00:03 -0700 typed

My cheap Speedway mics are nearly as accurate as my ancient Starrets
after adjustment. I checked them all at atleast 3 points in their
travel with gage blocks. I also found atleast compared to the Starret
standards that my 4 inch gage block is off by almost a thousandth. LOL.

What's the old saying "2+2=5 for large values of 2 and small
values of 5"?

--
pyotr filipivich