Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Freight Stepping up Their Game?

On 3/3/18 12:50 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 3/3/2018 11:49 AM, Leon wrote:
Apparently the new line of HF tools, Hercules, has got it's sites set
on the DeWalt DWS780.Â* But is the price difference to enough to go
from a 3 year warranty on the DeWalt to a 90 day warranty for the
Hercules?Â* Will anyone pay $399 for a HF SCMS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfLR-FQGgGU

And the claimed "high efficiency dust collection" apparently means
that it will collect dust on the outside of the dust bag rather than
in the bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=fLCrCz1_2rc

No, Watch AVE's teardown of the hercules drills. Crap.

Love that guy!
I'm watching it, now.

--

-MIKE-