Darrell

Default Cokelore

If I believe that coke is more harmful than coffee, tea, and alcohol it
doesn't make it true. Like wise if you believe that Jesus is your
savior it doesn't make it true. As my proselytizing brother would say
well it's not true it's absolute truth, like there's a difference?
Belief doesn't equal truth. Truth doesn't equal what you believe.
Belief equals belief and I don't think you have to believe in any
doctrine except "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
That's god in a nutshell! I don’t need ancient tablets, bibles or books
to tell me how to do that ... unless I'm self destructive or ill. I
applaud you however for stirring up the pot on the newsgroups, you
certainly do that.

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by
the tail and face the situation. -- WCF
http://www.utahhousevalues.com