CBHvac

Default A/C & Heater Replacement??

"Childfree Scott" wrote in message
om...
I would think that a 19 year old furnace in someplace like Louisiania,
where presumably it doesn't get used all that much, would be OK.

Please keep in mind the furnace is also being used as the air handler
for the AC. I'm thinking the AC may be used a fair amount in a place
like Louisiana. Any chance a newer furnace could reduce the electric
bill?

I didn't think of that. Probably because I think of the blower motor
as a separate piece, even though it's not. I wouldn't worry about the
blower motor breaking. Blower motors are realtively cheap and easy to
replace yourself. I've done it once.

Well....thats NOT the point....
You hook a new evap coil, and condensor to a 20 year old unit, and you
basically have a 20 year old system, get it?

Tekkie

Darrell posted for all of us....

COKE

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of
Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

Bull!! That what the fire co does, wash the brain matter off the roadway
from idiots like you. I know; I've done it.
--
Tekkie

Politicians & diapers are filled with it & both should be changed regularly.
Darrell

I'm embarrassed and must eat crow! It's nice to know that someone read
my bogus post about coke. The facts about coke are found at the link
below. I'll remember to spread the truth after I've verified it's true.
Stormn Mormonn, you reading this?

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by
the tail and face the situation. -- WCF
http://www.utahhousevalues.com
Stormin Mormonn

Default Cokelore

Fascinating stuff. I've never tried to clean anything with Coca Cola. My Mom
says that she used to be able to dissolve a slice of bologna in Pepsi, but
I'm not sure that's related.

Why are you bringing this to my attention?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus

"Darrell" wrote in message
I'm embarrassed and must eat crow! It's nice to know that someone read
my bogus post about coke. The facts about coke are found at the link
below. I'll remember to spread the truth after I've verified it's true.
Stormn Mormonn, you reading this?

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by
the tail and face the situation. -- WCF
http://www.utahhousevalues.com

Darrell

If I believe that coke is more harmful than coffee, tea, and alcohol it
doesn't make it true. Like wise if you believe that Jesus is your
savior it doesn't make it true. As my proselytizing brother would say
well it's not true it's absolute truth, like there's a difference?
Belief doesn't equal truth. Truth doesn't equal what you believe.
Belief equals belief and I don't think you have to believe in any
doctrine except "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
That's god in a nutshell! I don’t need ancient tablets, bibles or books
to tell me how to do that ... unless I'm self destructive or ill. I
applaud you however for stirring up the pot on the newsgroups, you
certainly do that.