Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Do they sell a gauge to measure Coaxial Power Connectors?

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 20:06:20 -0500, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

I have a couple of Mitutoyo ones that work great and weren't expensive.
Chinese ones are good for scribing circles on copper or aluminum and
other such jobs that might hurt the good Japanese ones.
Phil Hobbs

Are you sure that your Mitutoyo calipers are not a counterfeit?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mitutoyo+caliper+fake
I gambled and bought a Mitutoyo Digimatic 500-196-20 for $35. It was
a fake. After cleaning out the shavings from the guts, removing the
burrs, and squaring the jaws so that they were parallel, I did
something that blew up the electronics. Sorry, no photos.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D