Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 00:15:33 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom wrote:

And increasing those numbers will only make the humans want to live in
London less, so lowering the cost of the housing, or houseing as my
council calls it.

Oh, you obviously have a Labourite council - and my sympathies.

Why would any *sane* person ever sympathize with an abnormal sociopathic
sow, attention whore and filthy troll like Peter Hucker?