Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:31:12 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The French are humans, we're referring to Arabs.

Who's that "we" you are always hallucinating about, you retarded piece of
sociopathic Scottish ****? There is NO "we" for you! EVERYONE who knows you,
thinks you are a sick idiot! I mean, EVERYONE! BG

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."