Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:03:47 +0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Oh I don't know, less immigrunts coming in and the place would become
more desirable.

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but there's already a massive number
of unproductive immigrants here already.

You can thank that King William for that. Send them all back to Normandy
where they belong.
--scott