Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default White Fuzz on Cedar wood???

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 8:38:25 AM UTC-6, Dr Phil wrote:

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecard...34_7159248.png

That may be a valid reply.

When you're away from home, symptoms are relieved, unless it's humid or raining? I doubt humidity/rain has anything to do with it. The cedar wood (resin) is not likely the cause, either.

Have you bought new furniture (mattress?) and, since, have been having these issues? Might be the foam in the furniture, that you're reacting to. I would suppose your allergist has ruled out a wool allergy cause, as well...... if not, maybe go get a second opinion.

Sonny