Dave Hinz

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:03:45 -0400, Jay Pique wrote:
On 30 Jul 2004 16:22:53 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

I don't notice myself getting a particular amount of heat, oddly enough.
But even if I do/did, why should that make me not want to express my
opinion?

And mine as well. You're a weird dude. Enjoy your life.

Um, right.

It's a humerous reference to a line used in a movie, inserted to keep
things to get too heavy.

You've got an interesting sense of balance.

If you don't care for my posts, there's an easy solution.

Indeed. It's almost as if you relish the idea. How's that job in
Norway coming along for me?

The person I forwarded your message to expressed concern about
your name apparently changing. I'm guessing from your question that
he chose not to contact you, although I have noticed that it's not
unusual for Norwegians to have a much more casual attitude about
speedy responses. I don't feel that it's appropriate to rush him,
so I won't be.