Eugene

Default Cheap tools from Harbor Freight

J T wrote:

Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 12:30am
(Mark*Hopkins) says:
There is always the solar alternative as well.... Throw up a panel in
the
sun and you are chargin'!

Nah. If I was going to go an alternative route, it'd be steam.

I've got a drawing, in one of my books, apparently from a circa
1900 or so ad, of a steam powered crosscut saw. Nifty looking device.
Been trying to find info on such for probably several years now, with no
luck so far. I figure there must be "something" out there, but just
using the wrong buzz-words, or dombination thereof. If anyone runs
across such, please post it, or even "gasp" e-mail me. LMAO

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

Anyone remember the Will Smith movie with the bad guy riding in the steam
powered wheelchair? Could set up all the power tools that way, tiny steam
powered engines on your drill, saw, router. Cordless and they would burn
the sawdust for power so they would have cordless dust collection as well.
We should have never invented electricity