Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Assembly Bench Completed

Sonny wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 10:15:09 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Yeah, they are to replace some 6 year old Jack Daniels Whiskey barrels.
We'll see how well they hold up. I bought them BTW. ;~)

Yep, I'm familiar with those planters. They eventually decay. Taking a
cue from those barrels (giving a try at barrel and bucket making), long
ago I made this planter bucket/home decor, adding an accent rope handle:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...in/photostream

Cool planter. Did you make the plant too? :-)

With our near 80° weather, I'm getting the spring-planting fever, also.
Monday, I mowed some of Mom's grass and thought about overhauling one
flower bed and tilling the garden. I just don't have the all-day energy
to multitask, that way, any more. The spring-time to-do list is
growing. Jonas' son came over to help mow, as well.... about 3 acres to
mow. I washed his car, while he mowed.

Sonny