Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Assembly Bench Completed

On 2/20/2018 6:29 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:33:55 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

All set up with a full sheet of plywood on top.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

I jumped up to sit in the middle of one side. Not a sound did I hear....

Getting to the party late.

Considering the size, weight, portability, etc., that's a practical solution for many folks. Neat idea, good job.

All credit goes to Ron Paulk the designer. I bought the plans from him
to help support his efforts. I ended up modifying size like most erery
one else. I wanted flat, and that is what I think I got. ;~)

I see you have some planters, there. I suspect there's a Festool thumb joke lurking about, but I'm getting too far OT, already.

Yeah, they are to replace some 6 year old Jack Daniels Whiskey barrels.
We'll see how well they hold up. I bought them BTW. ;~)

Sonny