Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Boiler recomendation - again :-)

On 20/02/2018 09:52, The Nomad wrote:
Guys,

The time has come (as the walrus said) to replace the old condensing
_non_-combi gas boiler.

N.B. non-combi

Even though I know none of the pipes will be in the right place, it will
be just a straight swap.

My estimate is a 28KW-ish boiler is needed (large-ish 4 bedroomed
bungalow).

So is Worcester-bosch still the top brand?

Many thanks for the collective wisdom

Avpx

I've had one for three years and it's been really good. I didn't get the
'correct' size, I got the next one up. I always think it's better to
have a bit of power in reserve. Certainly when I got this new boiler the
improvement in the heating was enormous and the gas bill didn't go up at
all.

Bill