Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:55:25 -0000, "Mark" wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
Plenty of places round here where if you meet a farm tractor, like as
not you back up until there is room (often made by people driving up
the bank to make an unofficial passing place).

I regularly that my Tank for a drive up our single track lane as a traffic
calming measure, amazing how useless some SUV type people are at reversing
http://imgbox.com/WlTt9IfA

Nice. ;-) [1]

This (driving a 'tank') is often used by folk as a way of 'protecting
them and their family' but they are either unaware ... or are and
simply don't care that the only way that will work is if they crash
into something smaller, putting other peoples families at greater
risk. ;-(

Of course this game only ends when we are all driving tanks. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

[1] We have spend some good time at the Bovington Tank Museum, behind
the scenes at Duxford with a 'Friend of Duxford' and the Muckleburgh
Military Collection (and rode in a what I think was a BV 206)?