Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default Boiler recomendation - again :-)

On 20/02/2018 09:52, The Nomad wrote:
Guys,

The time has come (as the walrus said) to replace the old condensing
_non_-combi gas boiler.

N.B. non-combi

Even though I know none of the pipes will be in the right place, it will
be just a straight swap.

My estimate is a 28KW-ish boiler is needed (large-ish 4 bedroomed
bungalow).

So is Worcester-bosch still the top brand?

Many thanks for the collective wisdom

Avpx

I replaced mine with a WB 4 years ago. They offered 7 years guarantee at
the time - parts and labour, as long as you have it serviced once a year.

I haven't had any problem yet, but unless they are designed to fail
within 7 years and one day, then it is/was a non-brainer for me.