Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Country lanes - no curbs

On 19/02/18 20:28, Roger Hayter wrote:
alan_m wrote:

On 19/02/2018 15:07, Tim Streater wrote:

Combine that with too many of the drivers being
unable to judge the width of their vehicle so they don't go over as far
as they could, forcing the other driver into the ruts.
+1

White van man seems to be able to judge the width of the vehicle but
those who drive the same masquerading as SUVs seem incapable of staying
on the correct side of the road.

How true! I am still resentful at being driven past at about 40mph on
a very narrow banked road, while holding a dog, by a land rover with its
mirror less than a centimetre from my face. Driven by someone who
looked like a geriatric footballer's wife, though i am sure that is
irrelevant.

Probably my ex....

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft