Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Country lanes - no curbs

Tim Streater used his keyboard to write :
Oddly enough I have trouble with this, in terms of going backwards in a
straight line.

It is relatively easy, just learn to make smaller adjustments at the
wheel.

A solid 100yd run of cars parked on the right, with just enough space
for the bus I was on, to get past on the left. Car driver dived in
coming opposite way, he got as far as the front of the bus, before he
twigged he had absolutely nowhere to, to get out of its way. Buses are
not allowed to reverse, so car driver hopeless at reversing, had to
struggle to reverse those 100 yards. The bus's passengers in uproar :-)