Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Multi Tool suitability for electrical back box installation

On 19/02/2018 20:10, wrote:
On Monday, 19 February 2018 18:42:06 UTC, ARW wrote:
Stitch drilling and or SDS chisels are the only methods I have found
successful on hard brick. And even then you sometimes just have to bond
in the back box (old bonding and a bit of cement) as the brick collapses.

I chuck the rubble back in mixed with a bit of PVA and multifinish when I find I've inadvertently knocked through to the next room.

That is just a chance to fit an extra socket in the other room:-)

Unless it is the bathroom or next doors bedroom:-(

I have done it. Those pesky single skinned terraced houses.

--
Adam