Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

In article ,
Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/18/18 7:00 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Dean Hoffman wrote:
The only British car I see in the mid USA is the Mini.

Wot - no Range Rovers? Jaguars? Nissans?

Shucks. I forgot. I actually know someone who has a Range Rover.
There was a Jag convertible around for awhile but I haven't seen it
for years.

Most Jaguars built ain't convertibles.

Nissans are Japanese, Mexican, or American made at least for the North
American market.

According to Nissan UK, the US is their second largest export market after
the EU.

--
*I don't believe in astrology. I am a Sagittarius and we're very skeptical.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.