Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On 19/02/18 08:38, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1669881 20180218 170209 The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 18/02/18 16:47, Mark wrote:
Brexit may benefit a few very rich people, but most will lose out.

Brexit may harm most rich people but evertyone else will benfit mightily

Turnip gets it arse-about-face as usual.

Turnip gets its spot on as usual.

Do you REALLY think that the whole weight of the media and the state
propaganda machines would be all against brexit if a lot of rich people
were NOT going to lose out?

Does Gina Miller look poor to you?

Hoew much will YOU lose personally?

How much are you neing paid to oppose Brexit?

Josef Stalin