Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:21:50 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

What amuses me are mini roundabouts with 3 entrances. Often, I'm one of 3 arriving at the same time. Everyone just stops and doesn't have a clue what to do. So I go first. I don't see the problem. You give way to those on your right, and since the person on my right has stopped, I can go, in fact we call can.

Except some have different markings giving (I believe) one entrance
priority (in your last instance) ...

The other issue with mini roundabouts arises because of their size. I
believe vehicles already on the roundabout have priority over those
that aren't so if you pull onto a mini roundabout in front of someone
approaching from your right ... ?

Cheers, T i m