Charles Spitzer

Default glass cutting for home office

"C G" wrote in message
news
Stein wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to have 2' x 4' glass seperating the rooms of my
basement office, similiar to what I see in commercial settings. I have
located sheets of glass at a local used material outlet and I was
wondering what tool would I need to cut the glass down to 2' x 4'.

Glass cutter, straight edge, tape measure, and square.

thicker glass requires a different cutter head than normal window glass, and
typically a different kind of breaking tool. the angle of the bevel on the
cutter wheel is different, unless one is using a diamond cutter.