Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:30:51 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The public service is stuffed with baby-boomers because of this,
while in the private sector many would have been made redundant
in their 50's (some deservedly so).

The impact on the unfunded NHS pensions bill has yet to be seen.

Close the NHS, make it all private, stop the bludging.

How OFTEN did the NHS institutionalize you already, you mentally
handicapped, unemployable, sociopathic ******? Eh, PETER HUCKER? BG

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who