Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 18/02/2018 21:37, ultred ragnusen wrote:

How many of those 800 objects would eventually cause a blowout?

In my experience of 40 years of driving all my punctures have been made
by objects long enough to go straight through the tyre the moment I
drove over it.

By your logic if 10% of the shards could result in a puncture would all
of us that don't preform this task expect around one puncture per month?