Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 2/18/18 3:17 PM, ultred ragnusen wrote:

With respect to the country of origin of most cars driven in America,
I'd wager that Japan has the rest of the world beat in terms of what
'mericans prefer overall. b

The only British car I see in the mid USA is the Mini. There are
lots of cars with Japanese badges around. Some of those are built
in the US though. Supposedly US vehicles might be built in Canada
or Mexico.