Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 19:04:12 +0000, (Roger Hayter)
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

snip

People learn to drive when they get to 17. They don't relearn the highway
code to check for new rules every os often.

Normal people do, actually.

Everyone *should* (pedestrian, cyclist, motorcyclist, horse rider, car
driver etc) but I don't think many do, once they have passed their
test (ITRW).

Boris's dad was on TV recently and I think he stated he'd never read
it and couldn't understand why anyone would (but you did say
'Normal'). ;-)

Just the same as they seek the latest info
in their professional life.

I think all of that is a function of interest. I'm 'interested' in
driving and vehicles and also like to make sure I don't fall foul of
any technical changes and so I do buy a new Highway Code and refer to
it now and again.

However, I'm not particularly a 'book reader', preferring to find /
read stuff online on a 'as required' basis.

Cheers, T i m