Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 18/02/2018 17:54, MrCheerful wrote:

better to leave the tyres alone, rotating the position of tyres went out
of fashion about 60 years ago.

Yes, in the educated world this type of nonsense has mainly disappeared
but I suspect the original poster lives in the USA where frequent tyre
rotation and 6K oil changes are promoted in order to keep the car
service industry alive - or else they have poorer quality tyres and oil.