Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On 17/02/2018 15:07, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:

On 16/02/2018 09:38, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:

A few words: Private Finance Initiative;

Well we know who to blame for those.

cartels; land banking; tax evasion and avoidance;

What's wrong with tax avoidance? Anyone who files a tax return and
claims their personal allowance is avoiding tax.

I think examples of corporate tax avoidance are, in context, offensive
- Apple, Amazon, Google etc. Bit different to claiming a personal
allowance. I take it you don't see the difference?

Both are perfectly legal.

I don't think I suggested otherwsie?

And in fact companies are obliged by law to
take steps to maximise shareholder return.

Which law is this?

But it's no good bleating about it - change the law instead.

How can I change the law?

--
Cheers, Rob