Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 14:42:27 -0800 (PST), wrote:

snip

If he could put sensible points in a grown up way they might be worth discussing.

How would you know, you killfiled me. How grownup of you!

Far too much childishness & stupidity for me.

What, like *saying* you have killfiled someone but not?

And you *still* haven't answered my second and third questions ...

I'll repeat them as I know how selective your memory can be:

1) What did you think / expect your Leave vote to actually represent?

2) What facets of your vote hopes to you actually think you will get
(when they finally agree a deal)?

3) Of the facets you actually get, how diluted do you think they will
be (where 1 = soft Brexit, 10 = hard).

Real, straight, adult, serious questions that every Remainer would be
keen to hear the replies to.

Cheers, T i m