Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 22:47:10 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Left wingers don't have brains, but they do have a disease whereby they
see everyone else as wrong.

That's obviously the VERY disease YOU keep suffering from, Birdbrain, you
projecting sociopathic sow!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless sociopathic
babble:

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the village idiot's,
sick drivel:

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "famous" idiocy on
display:
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the village idiot's,
sick drivel:
"I have 10 times more common sense than most."