Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Saturday, 17 February 2018 12:09:22 UTC, Fredxx wrote:
On 17/02/2018 09:02, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 03:01:47 +0000, Fredxx wrote:
On 16/02/2018 23:21, Roger Hayter wrote:

snip

I see what you mean then. True, he doesn't appear to accept that
corollary of his position. I think he secretly suspects that he reaches
the conclusions he does because he simply has a *better* brain than the
rest of us.

That does seem to be a common Remoaner feature.

If you are talking about those people who voted Remain (I am
respectful enough to refer to you as Brexiteers and not Brexsh1teers)
then you could well be right.

A Remoaner will abuse a Brexiter calling him names and proffering abuse
to his like. You are this definition of a Remoaner until you stop using
terms to denigrate those who support Brexit. When you end your obsession
with left/right brainer and incorrect implications towards Brexiters,
you will be no longer referred to as a Remoaner, or lumped in with this
group.

If he could put sensible points in a grown up way they might be worth discussing. Far too much childishness & stupidity for me.

NT