Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Saturday, 17 February 2018 09:15:51 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 23:43:10 -0800 (PST), tabbypurr wrote:

snip

I see what you mean then. True, he doesn't appear to accept that
corollary of his position. I think he secretly suspects that he reaches
the conclusions he does because he simply has a *better* brain than the
rest of us.

it's no secret, and yet his arguments are junk.

Mate, please try to start a new paragraph or sentence with a capital
letter, not doing so makes you look 'uneducated' (and not the same
thing as spelling, grammar (both within reason) or punctuation (other
than the likes of whisky-dave using a semicolon instead of an
apostrophe).

So, 'my arguments are junk', IYHO I'm guessing?

Imagine you are a spectator here and you see me asking you the
question of 'What did you vote on, what of what you voted on do you
think you are going to get and at what level', and you never
completely answering that, what would you think?

They are genuine questions and are asked because I'm trying to see how
you were able to be in a position that I'm not, and that how you seem
convinced that us leaving the EU *will* make things better for 'most
people' and as yet, I don't think we have actually seen an answer to
that, just a list of people hopes and dreams (ideology)?

If I were that spectator I would see the questions as reasonable and
the lack of accurate and tangible replies as 'junk'?

The thing is, you, along with all the other fanatic Brexiteers *know*
you can't actually answer those questions because like the very people
trying to force this farce though (our government), *no one* has the
answers yet. This means that we all (who voted) voted blind, something
I can't be a part of if it's supposed to be something that is supposed
to be the best for 'the people'.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Did you know that if we leave the EU we can't be full members of
Interpol? Again, they are going to try to arrange some 'special'
arrangement with us, like dealing with some spoilt child. I'm pretty
sure that's not 'a good thing', especially considering how the world
is going these days. ;-(

more bs then